BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wedding prep and a Dancing three year old...


Smilin' big as I write today! I am loving what my day is full of! I am in the midst of chatting with my amazing brides as we plan details of their weddings this summer... setting up consults and time to dream together and working to make those dreams come true! I have been asked if I will travel to do weddings... yes, I will! I have several Chicago shoots coming up! So, feel free to contact me via my website... lets set the date and dream!! yea!


As I am on the computer, I glance over to some movement out of the corner of my eye... there is my three year old, having put on a nice SUMMER spag. strap dress on this 8 degree day... to top it off, she is twirlin' and swirlin' to a little Taylor Swift. She has a huge smile and is abandoned to her dancing! Oh, man, I love how uninhibited children are!


I think when she takes her nap maybe I will do some twirlin'! The kind that you just put your arms out and twirl until you fall on the ground laughing and then lay there and dream a little... I may just dream about what amazing creativity I can't wait to bring to my weddings this year! Or maybe I will dream about my wedding almost 18 years ago and the adventure of a life I have been able to live with the love of my life! Either way... I want to twirl and dream! yea, baby!


Lots of love!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment