BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow... snow... snow...


As I look out the window all I can see is snow, snow and more snow...

It is the big, fluffy soft kind... beautiful to look at... fun to play in! Now I am not one of these gals who loves the snow and cold. I would rather be on a beach with warm sun shining down on me... or watching the kiddos playing in the sprinkler. But even I can get on board with this snow when I look out the window and capture a moment between my almost13 year old and 3 year old... I love all seasons as I see it thru our kiddos eyes. :)

This is a perfect example of how a photograph can capture and freeze an amazing moment in time... a treasure for you! So, let me encourage you to have your camera at hand as much a possible. Peek at your kids playing, through your lens, and snap that moment. It will delight your soul for years to come!

Happy snowy day!
lots of love...
Jamie

1 comment: