BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chicago... Chicago...


Chicago... Chicago... I love the city!


This is the beauty of being a natural light photographer... I can find that natural light anywhere! Every location can serve as a fab backdrop!


Recently I have been contacted by several families/individuals who have found me through my website. The question is the same... "Will you travel to the city to do a shoot with our family?"


My reply, "ABSOLUTELY"! The city has such great texture and amazing urban feel! So many possibilities!! So, I look forward to traveling to the wonderful city of Chicago and having a blast with each of you! Each time I do a shoot, whether in the city or even country... you will come away with photographs that are one of a kind that you will treasure! Plus, what fun we have! So... location location! Next up? CHICAGO!


lots of love!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment