BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter shoots

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...




























Before you completely rule out a winter shoot... take a look at these photos...





Now, I know there are some days that neither you nor I want to be out there. Even I say no to ice storms and below zero temps. :) But some winter days are just wonderful for a shoot!





I had a blast shooting this family. All of the kids were troopers and the parents had so much fun watching the kids do this shoot in the winter weather. There was so much laughter and I just got lost in the day and the shoot. I had so much fun!! So, if you are thinking of doing a winter shoot... go for it!! We will have a great time and your photos with be so unique!





Happy winter!!


lots of love,

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment