BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, February 26, 2010

Country Girl at Heart...

Ok... So I wonder how many of those that know me know that in my heart of hearts... in my really great daydreams... I am closing out the day on my deep front porch... overlooking lots of land... stars so bright in the dark sky...


... I am driving down a long driveway to get to our house... our kiddos are playing among the acres of land our house sits on... we are having bonfires with friends in the fall...


... the house doesn't need to be elaborate... rather simple, actually... but sitting on peaceful country land... Down deep this is a very "happy place" for me. :)


Recently a friend of our daughter, Gabrielle, took her horse back riding in the snow... those horses just rode and rode, kicking up snow... it was so peaceful to watch. The barn sat on lots of land... The girls returned with flush cheeks and completely delighted... can't do that in the city...


Lots of love,
Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment