BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beautiful brides!


I have NEVER met a bride who was not absolutely beautiful!!


The beauty is not only from the gorgeous dress, makeup and hair... It is from the joy that is just bubbling out from the inside! I think this is one of the reasons that I LOVE to shoot weddings. I can't help but smile the whole day (probably a little too much!) ha.


It is also the reason that I am so jazzed to capture even the tiniest details of the day... from the getting ready and having fun with the bridesmaids and groomsmen, to the end of the day and dancing the eve away!


Wedding season is fast approaching and I am so excited as I meet with my brides and work with them to make the day as fabulous as possible from the photography side of things!


I look forward to many more meetings and even more brides yet to call! Yea! I love what I get to do!


Lots of love!

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment