BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Icicles! The Delight of Children!


The snow has been falling for two straight days.


The kids have had two days off of school... SNOW DAYS!


They all went outside, even our three year old, and they have had so much fun! I look out and they are building little forts, sledding down a little hill, throwing snow balls...


Best of all, I hear them calling out to each other, "I found a giant icicle!!" They kept finding them, one bigger than the next. While our three year old was eating fistfuls of snow, our 13 year old sledding and laughing...the boys were lovin' their icicles!


We can learn from children. They delight in the simple things... they appreciate our Makers creativity in creation! After all, it was God who thought of the icicle and created it!


I love art... I always hope to incorporate it into my photographs... these icicles are a reminder to look to the greatest Artist of all.


Have a great day!


lots of Love,

Jamie





No comments:

Post a Comment