BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, July 20, 2009

Pieces of the past... and a little bit of the future... little Eva.

Don't some things of the past, things with meaning, just make you smile a bit?


I had so much fun as I watched our little Eva play a bit of dress up.
The hat she wears is a decorative hat of my moms.
The little dress next to her was actually one that my mom wore often as a child.
The suitcase was one my sisters and I often saw my dad take to Indy when we were children and he was in the State Senate.


All of them precious memories for me.

Eva enjoying them... priceless.















The Little things in life bring joy!




Please feel free to leave comments by pushing "comments" below, then leave your message.

I love to hear from you all!
Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment