BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Athens, Greece!!!!

I have returned from a WONDERFUL 8 days in Athens, Greece. Our dear friends, Scott and Vicki, flew me out there to be the photographer for their daughter, Kendra and her fiance, Stephen's, wedding. The really fun thing is that Stephen's parents, Donna and Themis, are also dear friends of ours. It was amazing to return to Greece. For those of you who don't know, my hubby, kiddos and I have lived there twice for a total of almost 5 years. When we landed in Greece, I felt as if I had come home.

My sister, Marcy and her husband, George, and their 4 kids also live there... what a joy to be with them again! My friend, Michelle, joined me and we had a great time... it only went too fast. In that 8 days we managed to go to an island, to see the Acropolis, to photograph a full day of wedding fun and to shoot 5 other photo sessions. What an amazing journey! Thank you, Scott and Vicki, I am so grateful.

Stephen and Kendra, may God richly bless you! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!
Here are a few of my favorites from the wedding...

The girls getting ready...




The guys...




Beautiful bride!
Stephen and Kendra...
It was a very fun day! I was honored to capture it...

No comments:

Post a Comment