BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Island of Hydra...

One of the highlights of my visit back to Greece was a couple of days on the island of Hydra. This is my favorite close island to Athens. It takes about 2 hours on a fast boat. Michelle and I arrived, ate some yummy lunch at the port of Hydra... we then took a boat to a nearby beach. They sky was so blue and the water ever more clear blue. Ahhh... Dinner overlooked the sea. Truly like paradise on earth. Hydra is considered the artist island as so many come to paint and do artwork there. There are no cars allowed on the island. All transporting, mail delivery, etc... is done on mules. It is so peaceful there...
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from my visit... enjoy...

I loved the color of this window!
How amazing are these colors?! Love it!

The mules of Hydra...


Love the texture on this window!

View of island of Hydra from the port...

I am so thankful for my time in Greece... on Hydra. I hope one day to travel there again!





No comments:

Post a Comment