BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day at the Beach...




Ok... so sometimes you have a scheduled photo shoot and then there are those rare days you just go to play and come out with "life" photos. Of course, this is what my hope is for every photo shoot that I do. Photos that capture real life and those "in between" jazzed up... real moments!


We went down to the beach with my lifelong friend, Lesley, really my sister for all that we have lived together. 32 years of living life side by side. Now we raise our 4 kids each and have a blast watching them enjoy each other.

What a great day! Blue skies... and 10 kids between the two of us. yow! Our combined 8 and two friends with them. This is what summer feels like in my memories... hope this day created memories for them...

As always... here are my favorites...
Eva chasing the birds... love it!


Ahhh.. the joys and adventures of little boys!



lazy summer days with friends...



Water ticklin' Eva's toes...

fearless...

brothers...


No comments:

Post a Comment