BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Matt and Natalie!!

Matt and Natalie!!

Months ago when I did Matt and Natalie's engage shoot, I just fell in love with them!  They are so much fun, so very kind to one another, very much in love and a DREAM to photograph! 

When the wedding day rolled around, I came to realize that their families and wedding party were cut out of that same cloth.  I laughed so much this day.  I LOVED watching them all together and the day was amazing from start to finish!  Natalie was a dream in her dress and Matt, so handsome! 
The wedding party was a complete BLAST!  Never a dull moment this day! :)

One of the best things about being a wedding photographer is being able to be a part of these amazing days while documenting them! 

Here are some favs... I couldn't post only a few... love them!!


Natlie getting ready... flawless!



LOVE these shoes!!  And that ring!! 

Absoultely breathtaking!

Sigh, Natalie, you are stunning!

Gorgeous girls!!

Can you feel the attitudes?? love it!

Attitude didn't stop with the guys!  These girls were hot! :)

Ok... I don't even have words... sigh...

Stunning... Stunning... Stunning...

Emotion pours from this photograph!  Love love love!

Matt and Natalie are fun!  And HOT!!  You guys rock!

I am so happy and excited for you both! 
Thank you for allowing me to document your day.  I can't wait to see all that the future holds for you!
Much love,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. You did wonderful! I cannot wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete