BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mansions, barns and a party tent! Fabulous wedding!!

 Ben and Betsy are such an amazing couple!  After the wedding he would be heard quietly proclaiming, "I got to marry HER!"  The super cool thing is that they are equally smitten with one another. :) 

They got married at the Barker Mansion in Michigan City.  This is one of my FAV. venues as a photographer!  So many great places to take photographs!  They were just effortless and basked in the joy of the day. 

Then we headed out to the barns for some fun photos.  Then it was off to a reception under a white tent with twinkling lights, great food and wine, heartfelt toasts, laughter and lots of dancing! 

It was my DELIGHT to capture this day!  Every piece of the day was marked with laughter and JOY! 

So excited for you both!

Here are some of my favs...


 Beautiful Betsy...

Did I mention that her dress is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G?

Betsy and her girl!  Ahhh!  So sweet!



I couldn't resist this great shower and Betsy made it a work of art!



swoon!






So excited for you to begin this new season in life!

love you!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment