BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Booking Weddings and smilin'!

Sitting here at the computer... editing... blogging... and snifflin' away as I fight a cold.  But even as the clock ticks and it gets later and later, it is so hard to close up shop and head to bed...

Why?  Because I am so thankful for the year past and the year to come!  I am booking weddings for 2011 and each call I get just completely DELIGHTS me! 

I just KNOW that I have the best couples EVER!!  We walk through that amazing day together and there is so much joy, laughter... and often a bit of craziness (I love a good bit of crazy at a wedding)!  Then I get to come home and go through the raw images and smile all over again! 

Several years ago, I said I would never do weddings... then I did my first one... and then there was no turning back!  I love every aspect of shooting a wedding.  I love capturing the story to tell later and then adding that boutique style creativity to my images. 

So, I better finally turn off my computer and head to sleep... it has been a FULL year of shooting weddings and I look to 2011 to be the same!  I would LOVE to book a few more Chicago and Michigan weddings.  and... YES, I DO TRAVEL.  I love me a destination wedding!  Contact me through my website to set up a consult! 

Much love to the world out there and to all of those couples dreaming and planning...

 It WILL be amazing!!

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment