BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, March 18, 2010

vacation... with weddings on my mind...

As I get ready to head out for our spring break vacation... I find myself with weddings on the brain. :)

I have had so many calls to schedule weddings, and I have been deep into meeting with my brides. I love the process of planning and dreaming. I have to say that well after our meetings, my mind continues to swirl with so many ideas... fun... creative... wanting to do all I can to make your wedding day photographs completely delight you and those you love!

So, as I head out on a road trip with my hubby and fabulous four kiddos, I have in hand a sketch pad to sketch out ideas. :) See... this isn't work to me, it is a passion and a JOY I have been blessed to dive into... and I absolutely love it!

See you all in a week!
lots of love,
Jamie






I had a great time photographing this bride and groom! I am so grateful to have been a part of their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment