BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Country Shoot... country girl at heart...

So, the rain was falling lightly... but we still headed out to the country a bit. She was a trooper! We found an amazing barn and worked with that. We were hoping to include a horse in the shoot, but that will be part 2. :) Look for it next week! :) Can't wait!



She was such a sport... was up for any idea we had and I love how the photographs turned out! Way to go H, you rocked it!





I love the look of this one! One of my fav's...


The eyes have such depth! Love how that is captured here...


This truly captures her heart! She is a delight... a JOY and she LOVES life!


I would hang this on my wall... hmmm... maybe I will. :)
Can't wait for part two next week!
Lots of love,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work. Breathtaking pic and I would so hang it on my wall too! :)

    ReplyDelete