BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Urban downtown shoot!
Angie and kiddos...
Ok... so I have been working on my business plan for a bit now...
What would my ideal shoot look like? What location would I love to shoot at?
This shoot hit it on all levels! These guys were amazing! They checked out the location ahead of time... Angie had much the same creative vision that I had... when they showed up they were excited for the shoot... They allowed me to bring in some of my creativity and I LOVE the results! We had so much fun! The kids were amazing, too! Thanks, guys, for allowing me to photograph your family. I had so much fun!
Here are a few of my favorites...

This may be my fav. from the day... Love the textures!
Beautiful girl!

Oh my! Look at those eyes!

Fab. family!

Mom and her kiddos...
Feel free to leave comments!

1 comment: