BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wedding Day!! So much JOY!!!!


Wedding Day.... wedding day!!!! 
This day was such an amazing CELEBRATION!
Jesse and Kristin seriously ADORE one another! 
 They are BOTH an ANSWER to prayer... a GIFT to each other.
It was my complete honor and JOY to document this wedding. 
They agreed to a first look and gave me plenty of time to get some super fun photographs!
I am so excited for you both and for little Ethan! 
I still smile when I think of your day!



I wanted to start with one of my FAV photos of the day... You are HOLLYWOOD!!

Beautiful dress!



lovely... lovely... lovely...

So much emotion in your eyes...

The handsome groom!



sigh...

The real deal...

You are so cute!!

HOT!!



Sisters!  So fun... two are expecting and one getting married!! 

                                                                                            

FAB wedding party!

She sang!!  Beautiful!

Little Ethan joins them!  One of the best parts of the day!

Reception = Total blast!  So much fun!  You two lit it up!
I am sooo very excited for you! 
May God bless you BIG!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment