BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Family shoot with a fun edge!

 Ok, so I just had such a fun family shoot!  I was contacted and asked if I could do a shoot with three daughters dressed up in their moms amazingly fun clothes, shoes and accessories.

Now, for those of you that know my work, this is the direction that I have been heading and exactly the kind of shoot that I LOVE to do!  I love shoots with a bit of edge and a lot of creativity.  I gain a lot of my inspiration for shoots from high fashion... so I have been so jazzed about this shoot.

It was such a fun day!  The girls did a FAB job!  They were so fun and made ME smile the whole time!  One of the great things about what I do is getting to know amazing people.  This was one of those times.  What a wonderful family!  So, enjoy this little sneak peek below... these are some of my fav's...



                                                             Personality plus!  I love it!




I think this is my personal fav. :)

They were so much fun!

Beautiful girls!
Thank you so much for the oppourtunity to spend some time getting these shots! 
I had so much fun! 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment