BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY

JAMIE CARLSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blessings from me to you!!

From our home to yours... I pray that your holidays are full of
laughter, joy, meaningful moments and lots of amazing memories!
This past year has been so amazing...
I am so grateful!
The past few days have been full of lots of laughter,
late nights of wrapping presents, giggling children,
way too much food!! :) Ornaments, pez dispensers (note the one below) that
the kids love and that make me smile. :) What is it about pez??
I look forward to the year ahead!!
Thank you for being part of making this year a great one!
I can't wait to capture moments of the coming year for many of you!
The Lord bless each one of you!
With love!
Jamie







Merry Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment